The Real Ghostbusters: 16" Power Cycle was a riding toy for children. It was promoted in 1987 by Coleco. A updated version of the bike was released by Playskool in 1990.
The Real Ghostbusters 16" Power Cycle Ride-On
- Captures the excitement and characters of THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS hit cartoon series
- Features the Green Ghost character mounted on handlebars, makes fun "ghost" sounds
- Styled after THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS ambulance, Ecto-1
- Adjustable 3-position seatback, clicking rear wheels
- Ages 3 to 8
- Pack: 1
- Weight: 12.0 lbs.
- Cube: 2.7'
50545 The Real Ghostbusters 16" Power Cycle
It's a scream! This ghostly ride-on has a giant 16" wheel and mag-style rear wheels with steel axles. The adjustable, 3-position seat adapts as a child grows for even more phantasmic fun! Spooky-cool sound makers, a wide wheel base and super-track, sure grip pedals make this chilling charger great for wicked, road-racing adventures.
- Ages: 3-8
- PK: 1
Exclusive Power Cycle Features:
- Super-Sized 16" Wheel
- Racing Sound Maker
- Adjustable 3-Position Seat
- Super-Track, Sure-Grip Pedals
- Touch, Durable Construction
- 2 Steel Axles
- Mag-Style Wheels
- Wide Wheel Base For Stability
- Ghosts on promo version of the box art are three of the Kenner companion ghosts: Grabber Ghost, Gulper Ghost, Wrapper Ghost, and the "Glutton Slimer" art used for Kenners Green Ghost which is from the The Real Ghostbusters Pilot.
- The bike's large wheel has images of ghosts from the standard promo art and pilot.
- On page nine, panel 3, of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #1, a Real Ghostbusters Power Cycle appears on top of the footlockers.
- On page 12 of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #4, the power cycle makes a non-canon cameo in panel 2 on the foot locker once again.