The Real Ghostbusters Intro 1 (Seasons 1-3) which was made off of the Pilot. It was used for three seasons and then was edited down and used as a mini intro to the "Real Ghostbusters" part of the hour block "Slimer! and the Real Ghostbusters".
- The trap used at the end was still from the pilot and not the design of the show.
- The shot of all the ghosts was used as the inspiration for Cover RI of Ghostbusters Issue #15.
- The group shot on the back cover of Volume 8 and seen on page 22 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #20 is a homage to the end of the first title sequence of The Real Ghostbusters.
- On page 19 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #2, the device Donatello looks at inside the Containment Unit is visually based on the device Egon and Ray were working on at the start of the Introduction.
- On Page 7 of Ghostbusters Annual 2017, In panel 4, the ghosts chasing Dan are visually based on the stock ghosts from The Real Ghostbusters Pilot and Intro 1:
- Big with Mean Teeth Ghost
- Big Mouth Ghost
- Eye Visor Ghost
- Caterpillar Ghost
- Horizontal Grin Ghost
- Little Hopper Ghost
- Pointy Ears Ghost
- Big Mohawk Ghost
- Big Spike Ghost
- The lower half of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- On page 21 of Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #2, Winston's file photo is from the first Intro sequence when the alarm sounds.
- On page 7 of Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #5, in panel 2, the shot of the the thrower being activated is a nod to the first Intro and some early episodes of The Real Ghostbusters.
- LextheRobot (aka Alex Newborn)- "More Ghostbusters-on-VHS clips, part 4" video (Link to the "Mini Intro" vid.)
- LextheRobot (aka Alex Newborn)- Youtube Channel (Images related to the "Mini Intro" that are used on this article originated at the LextheRobot YouTube channel at the link shown.)
Season 4 "Mini Intro"
All images for Mini Intro were from LextheRobot (aka Alex Newborn).