|Specifics: This is for Ghostbusters ATC comic|
Developed by Abby and Jillian, the Trap was used during the first encounter with Mayhem. It was shown under Jillian's Proton Pack held on by straps. It was shown to have its pedal released by the Upper Arm Remote Trigger. Later, after coming back to headquarters, the Ghostbusters were visited by Martin Heiss. He taunted Erin to the point she took the trap and released the ghost. Much later, the Containment Unit was shown to hold a trap in a visible chamber on the front.
In the Yorkville Brownstone, the Ghostbusters trapped the ghost of a child named Timothy. The traps were utilized to help trap the multitude of ghosts in Connla's Army during the Liberty Island bust in the prime dimension.
- Part names taken from schematic posted on March 3, 2016 on Kenneth P. Higgins Institute of Science Paranormal Studies Lab (Web Site).
- CPU and Containment Signal Generator
- Heat Sink
- Wave Guide
- Ethereal Resonator Antennae
- Occupancy Indicator
- Psychokinetic Energy Sink
- Resonant Holding Cavity
- Shielded Containment Doors
- Veto Shield
- Spectrally Reflective Plating
- Polarized Spectral Foam Generator
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters International #7, the Trap makes a non-canon cameo in panel 3 on the right.
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters International #8, the Trap once again makes a non-canon cameo in Egon's Apartment.
- In Ghostbusters Annual 2017, on page 39, in panel 2, on the shelf behind Ray is a Trap from the 2016 movie makes a non-canon cameo.
- In the Ghostbusters Annual 2017, on page 51, the Trap is included in the advertisement.
- Ghostbusters (2016 Movie)
- IDW Comics
Behind the Scenes and InterviewsEdit