Im very new to this, I apricate all your help. Im really excited to promote our first Licensed Collectable statue. Please check it out on our website when you have a chance and let me know. Thank you Pirish126 (talk) 00:11, 22 January 2021 (UTC)
- No problem. Is there an official release date since it's getting near the end of January. Mrmichaelt (talk) 00:14, 22 January 2021 (UTC)
- No worries. All part of starting at a wiki. Also on Talk pages, hit the signature button at the end of your message. It's the one to the right of the Underline button at the top bar. Mrmichaelt (talk) 22:28, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
Contacting an User
Hi. I'm a german Kenner RGB collector. Can you help me getting in contact to User Waschu aka Oliver? Found a few pictures of him here on the page and am interested in trading with him.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!
- You can try and post on Waschu's talk page. And please click the signature button at the end of your message on a talk page. It's the button right of the underline button on the toolbar. Mrmichaelt (talk) 23:16, 2 February 2021 (UTC)
- We are not currently hiring. Mrmichaelt (talk) 12:26, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
- You have been suspended for two weeks for spamming the Ivo Shandor article with an insufficient category just to get an achievement badge. And since this violation also displays disregard for a previous warning from Devilmanozzy about adding a category, you will be suspended from the wiki for two weeks. Mrmichaelt (talk) 12:21, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
Hello there! I'm Nightsilver, but you can call me Julia. I will be inheriting the responsibilities of Spongebob456. The Wiki Managers have been renamed to Wiki Representatives; if you're curious about this change, the name reflects our goal to help your wiki grow in information and community development. You can click here for more info. Additionally, there is a new update to the rules and blocking policy, which you can check out here.
I look forward to hearing back from you!
- Pleased to meet you, Julia. I look forward to working with you in the coming days. Mrmichaelt (talk) 00:01, 19 February 2021 (UTC)
- I don't know and wouldn't know that answer. And again, leave a signature after your message. Click the signature button at the end of your message on a talk page. It's the button right of the underline button on the toolbar at the top of the page when you edit. Mrmichaelt (talk) 22:39, 23 February 2021 (UTC)