Both William T. Deutschendorf and Henry J. Deutschendorf II (Also know as Will and Hank Deutschendorf) are the baby actors that together played Oscar in Ghostbusters II. That however is the only acting role the Deutshendorfs were in.
After a long battle with schizoaffective disorder, Hank Deutschendorf committed suicide by hanging in a closet of an apartment he shared with his twin brother in Escondido. He was discovered the evening of June 14, 2017 by Will. Will started a drive for "Hank's Hope for a Cure" with the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation for those who wish to offer their condolences.
- On page 11 of Ghostbusters 101 #6, the Coming Soon advertisement references Will and Hank Deutschendorf and their career in martial arts.
- ↑ http://www.facebook.com/KBouseki
- ↑ West Coast Martial Arts Academy- Posts by Will Deutschendorf
- ↑ Brain & Behavior Research Foundation 6/21/17
- ↑ Ghost Corps Facebook 6/21/17
- ↑ E! Online "Ghostbusters II Child Star Hank Deutschendorf..." 6/21/17